March 21, 2015

Vernal Equinox 2015


As I write this, I am still basking in the glow of last night’s fire ceremony that honored the very powerful combination of celestial events that occurred yesterday.  Wow!!  Keep in mind that we are still within this unique window of opportunity, so if you haven’t done your releasing and the corresponding positive intent for your future, you still have at least 2 more days to do that.

We had a small but choice group here at my house last night.  The energy that was created around the fire was very sublime and sweet, and I can still feel it today.  My theme for the fire ceremony was to release all expectations and attachments to any people, places, activities and events that no longer serve my spiritual path.  This morning I feel like a big weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.  At one point in the ceremony, I asked to be shown what my path into the future now looks like.  What I saw was 2 sets of train tracks.  I had just jumped from one track to the other.  The old tracks had led my train on a meandering path with many stops, much like a local train would do.  The new set of tracks that I was now on was for the express train.  Fast and straight and right to the destination.  I like that. 

I also realize that many of you are not even on your tracks and are instead waiting at the station for a train to pick you up.  Maybe it would be advisable to get on any train that stops at your station and get yourselves going rather than wait for the train that looks good to you.  You can always jump tracks at any time in the future! 

Anyway, I thought I’d get this post out before the tasks of the day get rolling along.  Before that happens, I’m going to take a little walk down the irrigation ditch to check on a local bald eagle nest.  Maybe take some photos and enjoy the first full day of spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment