July 3, 2014

Announcements and Happy 4th!

Happy July 4th to everyone!  Even if you don't live in the US, you can celebrate our Independence Day with us.  Of course, are we really free and independent?  That is a topic for another time. 

This is a short post today, with a really juicy one to follow.  First of all, if you didn't get a chance to listen to my radio interview with Lance White the Zany Mystic from this past Saturday night.  Go to the June 28 archives at www.afiresidechat.com to listen at your leisure.  We had a really great discussion on the Summer Solstice energetic shift, clearing the pineal gland, and what I perceive to be the future of our DNA transformation.

I have also started to request (per my guidance) some of my client's Higher Selves to retrieve and install the Mother Seed into their core essence for them.  Follow up QSH sessions will show if they have achieved progress in their grounding.  I am hopeful!  There will be more on this as I get feedback from subsequent sessions. 

Have a great holiday, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment